Home » Who We Are » Your Building Rep

Your Building Rep

Do you have a question but are not sure who to contact? Every school has at least one Association Representative that can answer many of your day-to-day questions. The Association Representatives attend monthly or bi-monthly meetings where they are updated on many different issues concerning support staff issues in Frederick County. If the representative cannot answer your questions, he or she can refer you to the best person at the FASSE office who will be able to answer your question.

Click here to access your FASSE Building Reps.

Jump to Content
About Us | President's Message