- Association (Building) Reps. – Develops programs to train and reward those who represent members in the buildings.
- Budget – Develops the annual FASSE budget.
- Communications/Newsletter – Publishes the Champion Newsletter, assist with website.
- Government Relations (partners with FCTA) – Works with candidates during election years; recommends endorsements to the FASSE & FCTA BOD, raises PAC funds and promotes positions on legislative matters at the state and local levels.
- Membership – Meets year round to promote membership recruitment and retention in the association. Organizes the picnic, and other member events.
- Negotiations – Responsible for the development of FASSE negotiation positions and the bargaining plan.
- Nominations & Elections – Responsible for conducting all FASSE elections.
- Sick Leave Bank – Meets two times per month to review and act on all requests for sick leave bank usage.
- Staff Development Day – Responsible for planning, setting up and facilitating the annual Staff Development Day for Education Support Employees.
**Please contact the FASSE Office if you are interested in any of the committees above by emailing [email protected] or call 301-662-9205.**